Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
for Guest Group
$179 for PaAJ Members
September 14, 2016
Pennsylvania Association for Justice
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Product Liability
Not every PI and med mal case results in a multi-million-dollar recovery. PAJ is pleased to offer a live CLE course aimed at helping trial lawyers maximize recoveries in non-catastrophic injury cases. This program offers insights from plaintiff, defense and insurance adjuster perspectives on how to more effectively handle and maximize recoveries in the non-catastrophic injury cases that are the norm for Pennsylvania practitioners.
• Pre-litigation strategies for presenting demand packages and conveying case value to adjusters
• Strategies to help drive value through depositions and expert selection
• Trial pointers on effective use of demonstrative exhibits and arguments
• The defense perspective on “mistakes” many plaintiff lawyers make in working up cases during discovery and presenting cases at trial
• The insurance industry perspective on what types of information are critical in helping to maximize settlement values
• Panel discussion on ADR strategies and pitfalls
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.