Practice Section List Servers
- Auto Law List Server: For current members of the Automobile Law Section.
- Insurance Bad Faith List Server: For current members of the Insurance Bad Faith Section.
- Koken List Server: Limited to issues pertaining to the Supreme Court's ruling in IFP v. Koken impacting on arbitration in motor vehicle cases. This list server is open only to Auto Section Members enrolled in the Auto Law list server and who qualify under the terms of the affidavit. See affidavit
- Future Leaders' List Server: For current members of the Future Leaders Section who primarily represent plaintiffs. See affidavit
- Medical Malpractice List Server: Available only to Medical Malpractice Section members representing plaintiffs. Additional eligibility requirements: More info & documents
- Workers' Compensation List Server: For current members of the Workers' Compensation Section.
Our most popular member benefit! Through a list server, section members exchange info via email or online with other members statewide. Members discuss a wide range of issues relating to their practices. On a list server you can:
- See announcements of verdicts and decisions
- Learn about current case law
- Exchange briefs & pleadings
- Discuss case strategies
- Seek information about experts
- Share trial tactics
- Refer cases
- Ask about other counties' procedures
- Hear about relevant legislation
- And much more
List Server Features
- Message attachments up to 1 MB
- Easy to send & receive messages
- Searchable online archives
- Quick access to your account settings via PAJ website
Members love the list servers!
"Having access to the ideas of other attorneys on the list servers is like having dozens of 'partners' in the practice of law. Almost everyday, I learn something new."
Joseph J. Baldassari, Esq., Furey & Baldassari, P.C.
Fairview Village, Montgomery County
"Thank you for making the list server such a great service for all of us who use it. I've picked up many tips on experts, cutting edge legal issues and trial strategy. The service has really been a great aid to my practice."
Slade H. McLaughlin, Esq., The Beasley Firm